Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chills and Thrills

Dracula.
I finished this book almost a fortnight ago, and I almost wish I hadn't. It was so chilling and frightening and fascinating and compelling and... insert synonyms for 'compelling' here... that I want to keep reading it!
Except of course, it was so chilling that I get scared easily at anything that reminds me of the book, and I now have to sleep with the covers over my throat. Can't wait to write the review, it'll be a rave.
I've also closed the book ('scuse the pun) on 'Peter Pan' and will also post that review shortly. A little segue: it's so tricky to find the time to write these reviews - as I type this I'm feeding my baby - go the multitasking Mama! If you, the omnipotent blogging community, would prefer to skip the reviews, just let me know via the comments. 
While you're at it, I have a proposition for you. Would you be interested in feedback about parenting-related books? I chew through those fairly regularly and thought about putting up a page devoted to the topic. Just a thought.
Sadly, I must now bid you adieu in order to get back to my other exploits. However, I will be back soon with those reviews - as soon as they are finished. G'night!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your Dracula review! Silly scared banana. :) Personally I currently do not have a need to know about parenting books, but knowledge of them will come in handy in the not-too-distant future I'm sure. But write whatever you want! You know I'll still read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like things. And reviews and stuff.

    ReplyDelete